at your Fingertips
The secret to timeless, lasting lip color is now available to you.
Learn how to use manual SofTap tools to create the most stunning lip line & feather looks for your clientele - without a machine.
Lip Line & Feather is the cornerstone procedure of all pmu lip procedures.
This classic style is diverse and can breathe color and dimension into any client's lips.
- The different styles of lip lining and feathering
- How to choose a lip line & feather design and treatment for your client
- LLF design
- Manual tapping techniques for lip lining
- Manual tapping techniques for lip feathering
- Easy color selection for lips, including using multiple colors for dimension
- Easy hand method needle selection
- Quick steps to create symmetrical lips
This course also includes:
- Over 2 hours of video (broken into smaller videos throughout the course)
- 15+ guided practice exercises
- Handouts and diagrams
- Full Lip case study
- Opportunity to discuss with your instructor and peers
- Final exam (must pass to obtain certificate)
The art of manual lip tattooing is just a click away!
Get instant access to course lectures by enrolling today
This class awards a certificate of completion of 6 hours
***When creating your account, please use your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate***
This class is intended to instruct individuals in the theoretical application of a lip line & feather procedure
This class is NOT designed to certify individuals in the practical application of permanent cosmetics and does not guarantee the quality of any individual’s work
SofTap® cannot anticipate all conditions under which the SofTap® products, classes and procedures will be taught and/or performed. All trainer and technician members are independent contractors and therefore the SofTap® Co. accepts no responsibility for the results obtained by the application of our products, either done alone or in combination with other products, the quality of classes, and/or the quality of the procedures performed. Users are advised to make their own determinations for the suitability of each product, product combination, classes, and/or procedures for their own purposes